Corsivia was founded in Spain in 1974 with the aim of manufacturing clay targets for national shooting ranges and sports clubs.
In 1985 the company was bought by the current owners who, right from the start, promoted professionalism amongst the staff, internationalisation of the business activity and modernisation of the production process.
Corsivia, unquestionably, became the leading national producer of competition clay targets for all the varieties, colours and sizes, and was also able to compete, in terms of quality and price, with any other foreign brand.
As a result of this continuous effort “the current Corsivia” is characterised by:
- Having the worldwide reputation of “a serious, solvent and friendly company”
- Marketing its products in 105 countries
- Taking part in the main national and international trade fairs such as Outdoor; IWA Show, Shot Show, …
- Still being synonymous with Premium quality products; products that are deemed to be better than those of our competitors.
- Being a company that is certified by the national and international clay target shooting institutions, including, among others, ISSF, FITASC, ATA, ACTA, CPSA, …
- Maintaining the biggest portfolio of raw materials on the market; the company always manufactures its products with four different raw materials.
- Having industrial premises of over 12,000 m2 and machinery ready for Industry 4.0
- Being an eco-certified company under ISO 14021, and also promoting a 360º environmental strategy.
- Promoting the sport, through collaboration programmes with distributors, federations and shooting ranges.